Celebrate Earth Day & Go Green with Paperless!
Posted by Brent S. on 22 April 2015 12:42 PM
One great way to celebrate Earth Day this year is to choose paperless billing. How big of a difference could that make?
According to Buffalo Business First, one tree makes 16.67 reams of copy paper, or 8,333 sheets.
If just 20 percent of U.S. households adopted electronic billing and payments:
* Nearly 150 million pounds of paper would be saved
* Approximately 543 million pounds of wood would be preserved
* Wastewater would be reduced by 1.6 billion gallons
* 15 million gallons of fuel would not be unnecessarily consumed
If the Touch Support community went paperless for all their bills, we could prevent an estimated four trees from being cut down every year. That’s 1,264 lbs of wood left standing!
Here's how to change your billing preferences and go paperless in 3 easy steps:
1) Log into your account at https://billing.touchsupport.com/
2) Click "Client Profile" >> "View Profile" to display your Invoice Delivery preference.
3) Edit your profile and select "Email Only" as your preferred Invoice Delivery method.
If you have any questions you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Earth Day!